[sudo-discuss] Saturday Mad Science Valentine workshops at Counter Culture Labs

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:34:22 PST 2016

Please come join us for a series of Valentine's workshops at CCL this
Saturday!

We'll have some interesting beverages, essential oil extraction, cheese
making, guerilla grafting, home made cosmetics, and even some outright smut
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_smut>!

For all you jilted lovers or science-struck couples, we'll also do some
heart dissections. Known someone who was a real pig? Here's your chance to
dissect a real pig heart and figure out what made them tick. (Label maker
available in case you want to name one of the hearts before slicing it
open. Or Bring Your Own voodoo pins...)

Details and schedule on our Meetup page here:

Mad Science Valentine: Elixirs, hearts, essences, and immortaliTEAS
<http://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/227878829/>

Patrik