[sudo-discuss] last night's omni party

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Feb 14 19:23:09 PST 2016

I had a great time at last night's Omni Party!

It was great stopping by the Omni, Counter Culture labs, and SudoRoom.
Thank you for inviting me.

I took a break after spending a lot of time at SudoRoom last summer, which
was a good idea.

I worked on this quickie project page last summer:

http://sudoroom.github.io/sudoRoom-Projects-Landing-page/

Are there any updates to any of the projects?

Would anyone be interested in putting up a javascript hack night project
page?

I think coming back to SudoRoom I'll take things slowly -- got wrapped up
in it, and was distracted by my own interests and projects. I'm very much
into highly technical topics, mobile payments, and other stuff that's more
entrepreneurial! It was really nice getting back into the groove and being
around really passionate, technical people... Education isn't my focus,
although it's a possibility with the right team!

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com