[sudo-discuss] Help Keep Sudo Room Alive!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Feb 19 14:56:32 PST 2016

everybody should host a "night" at sudoroom.  Wednesday is the meeting of
course, and tuesday is "hardware hacking tuesdays" hosted by me, and
thursdays are "JavaScript thursdays" which technically does not have a
host at all, but would be better with one (ideally advertised as
programming thursdays to encourage more varied participants)

Friday used to be Linux Install fridays but nobody is hosting it now AFAIK
and that still leaves Monday and the weekends.  Let's make a weekly
schedule and fill it!

-jake