[sudo-discuss] Help Keep Sudo Room Alive!

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:34:08 PST 2016

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Karissa McKelvey
<karissa.mckelvey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sudo Room is continuously short on rent, so any contributions will really help! As a member, we suggest a monthly due of $60, and accept non-monetary contributions such as delicious snacks brought to our Wednesday night meetings.

Thanks so much for this message, Karissa. I also want to add to this
message that sudoroom is seeking more MEMBERS and PEOPLE! We don't
just want you for your money, but we want to find more ways to
encourage people to be here and use this wonderful space and take
collective ownership of it. I even think that in future messages, the
call for people should be put on equal footing with the call for
money.