[sudo-discuss] REMINDER Omni Spring Clean Day on Sun Feb 21st at 12PM, NOT Saturday

Sang S. Kim sangkimsf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:47:24 PST 2016

Hi everyone

In case there's any confusion, the Clean Day is tomorrow Sunday at 12PM and
NOT today, Sat.

I sent a test draft to a small group among the members that said Saturday
but that was an old incorrect draft.

The Announce List sent yesterday approved by the Comm Group says Sunday.

Just wanted to re-send again to the smaller group in case there was any
confusion.

Thanks,
Sang