[sudo-discuss] Help Keep Sudo Room Alive!

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:30:46 PST 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 1:53 AM, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk> wrote:
> You email-harassed one of our members after they informed you that they did
> not have the time and energy to deal with this issue. Even then they took
> the time to inform you about our conflict resolution processes, all the ways
> you could address this issue and multiple different people to to contact
> about it. You decided not to do so. Our unpaid volunteers have limited time

I want to mention that in addition to the conflict resolution process,
we also have a safer space policy where a person can be immediately
banned for safe space reasons. I take this very seriously, and I want
to say to anyone who has ever experienced abuse or harassment from
somebody at Sudoroom, I WILL DO MY VERY BEST to listen, act, and solve
the problem. I care about the safety of people in my community, and
even if my time is limited, I will never regret spending time on this
issue.

If others reading this are also willing to spend their time supporting
abuse survivors and fighting violence in our community, and be a
contact person for people who need to come forward, I encourage you to
speak up and make it known.