[sudo-discuss] Project help?

Matt Bush mbbush at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:31:34 PST 2016

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm really hoping I can come up with
something that's removable. It's for work-owned equipment, and I really
don't like the idea of putting hot glue all over it. My current solution to
keep the wires together involves twisty ties and a clothespin, but I still
have to plug them in separately. (I know, first world problems).