[sudo-discuss] Project help?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Feb 25 15:43:12 PST 2016

hot glue is totally removable!  you just pull it loose when you're done
with it.

If you want to make extra sure, you can put gaffers' tape over your cords
before you hotglue the gaffers' tape to the wood.  Then when you remove
the hotglue later (with heat and pliers to "peel" it off) you can then
remove the gaffers tape and it will be like new underneath.