[sudo-discuss] membership dues

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Feb 27 14:19:33 PST 2016

I think we should work on improving sudo-humans so that
membership-in-good-standing (and card access to the building) are more
contingent on people making their agreed-upon donations.

access to the Omni and Sudoroom are very special and people who are
members should support the organization financially.

If people are able to work on JavaScript they should get involved and look
at the issues on this important piece of software:

https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans/issues

At some point, we will need to decide as a group how to remind people to
pay their dues if they're not doing so, and consider bumping people off of
member-in-good-standing if they lapse from their agreed-upon commitments.

-jake