[sudo-discuss] sustainable donations (online)

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:20:05 PST 2016

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:
> what are some sustainable donation ideas?

I still think the best focus is on building community and drawing
people here in general. Probably think about reforming our membership
process. Last week we also decided a great task for someone to do,
would be mining our email list archives and meeting notes for a list
of people who used to be involved but aren't anymore, and then doing
targeted outreach to those people asking about their experiences and
why they stopped coming.