[sudo-discuss] Crypto parties

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Feb 29 14:33:52 PST 2016

Just a reminder, if you feel like you would go to a Crypto-party you
should consider hosting one.  Hosting doesn't require any particular level
of expertise or experience, just the ability to open Sudoroom and help
people learn from each other and from the web.

Also I feel that it's important that whoever hosts the cryptoparties has
the ability to keep people from stepping on each others' toes or
unwittingly engaging in oppressive behavior, which is a risk anytime there
are people seeking knowledge and others offering knowledge.

But basically the point is, feel free to host a cryptoparty yourself!

-jake