[sudo-discuss] Crypto parties

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 14:59:06 PST 2016

Yes, a cryptoparty happened yesterday. I taught some people how to use
Signal, Privacy Badger, etc. I also had someone without a phone install
Telegram on their laptop with the caveat that Telegram's crypto is not as
well-reviewed as Signal and that they should switch when Signal desktop
becomes available. I will do another cryptoparty in March, but on the 3rd
Sunday this time.