[sudo-discuss] a warm place to hack

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Mon Jan 4 14:37:01 PST 2016

I have the following to contribute if desired:
-an old 1500W bionaire bh3950 space heater that I was going to use to
make a shitty kotatsu, would draw ~15 amps so would need to have its own
cord to a lightly loaded circuit.
-some clear 6 mil poly sheeting, not sure how much left but is 10' wide
and would make a good translucent wall for the hack mezzanine