[sudo-discuss] a warm place to hack

Adam adam at aperture.systems
Fri Jan 8 13:22:55 PST 2016

"Mr. Buddy" portable propane heaters are safe to use in tents /
enclosed spaces, and cost $99.
Adam Munich - Builder of wild things (and organizations)
Tel: +1-650-452-0554

One must learn by doing, for though you think you know, you have no
certainty until you try. The key to mastering any skill is nothing
more than passion and persistence.