[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-discuss] Application for membership - The Mess

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:38:39 PST 2016

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:
> THE MESS is a theatre troupe and collective of writers, dancers, singers,
> actors, and mischief makers who are out to do comedy that is a reflection of
> the Bay Area’s diverse culture.

I may or may not be able to make it tonight, but I just wanted to say
that I'm really happy The Mess wants to be part of Omni, I
enthusiastically give my consent to our delegate saying "yes"
tomorrow, and I encourage others to do the same! Thank you!

They came to our last Omni meeting, and we took notes. You can read
the whole discussion here, with many questions answered:
https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Event:2016/01/07_Delegates_Meeting#Mess_Sketch_Comedy_Troup_Application