[sudo-discuss] someone keeps leaving the front door unlocked

Scott Edmonds e at scottedmonds.com
Thu Jan 21 13:48:58 PST 2016

​Re-key of the doors sounds like a good decision. - Scott​

-
Scott R. Edmonds
Mobile: 510.928.3469  •  Work: 415.830.3611  •  LinkedIN
<http://t.sidekickopen36.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs7fcr3jVQsPwx7dSCJWW3LqXLC56dNnhf8G2kJT02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fedmonds&si=5322480543858688&pi=a2b1d356-0e2b-45c6-e9a4-91519d0caea1>
•  Email <scott.edmonds at gmail.com>