[sudo-discuss] Any web developers new to the game at SudoRoom?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Jul 3 11:02:44 PDT 2016

CJ, thank you for the warm regards! She is a great person, but I keep
running into her at these inspirational meet ups. I agree, there is
definitely a need for some kind of in between... Something more welcoming
than a typical tech meet up but more substantial than a newbie event full
of dilettantes.

I'll put you in touch with her! People like you are awesome.

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com