[sudo-discuss] johnny ban / process?

Lesley Bell zvezdalune at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:01:57 PDT 2016

Jake,

Johnny has been harassing me. He broke into my room last month and then
assaulted me later the same day. I've blocked his ability to communicate
with me. I've also had a temp restraining order granted against him.

I wondered if I should email the listserv, but felt afraid. I did not want
to deal with this being so public, so soon. I wanted to focus on other
projects that made me feel strong again instead. I didn't realize that was
expected.

No one deserves get "kicked out [evicted]" over someone else's "sexual
tension." No one deserves to be regularly called a "slut, bitch, rutt
bitch, ho, whore, and tease." No one deserves to be violently touched in
any way when they do not consent to it.