[sudo-discuss] johnny ban / process?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 03:46:53 PDT 2016

Hi Johnny,

Is it true that Lesley's has a temporary restraining order against you?
That seems to rise above mere "gossip and accusations", and seems like it
would be substantial enough to trigger at least a temporary ban.

Also, it's the nature of interpersonal conflicts that there may not be any
more than "accusations" available to make a decision on. So if someone
states that they feel unsafe around another person, it may be justified to
remove that other person from the space at least temporarily, until a
better informed decision can be reached.

Patrik