[sudo-discuss] giant laser for the robot

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:41:47 PDT 2016

Cool! Do you have a model number on there somewhere?

I assume this will be an IR laser if it's a diode array. So if we get a
safety curtain, we'll need one that can block both UV from the plasma
cutter, and IR from the laser. Ditto for safety goggles. I assume that's
feasible, although likely a little harder than protecting against just one
of those.

Patrik