[sudo-discuss] entrepreneurial use of non-profit

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:22:07 PDT 2016

if it's open hardware/software & horizontal, i'm all for it!

if it's open h/s & top down, maybe they should start looking for a better
fit.

if it's proprietary h/s that's top down...get the fuck out! do you know
where you are? have you read any of our wiki?

the only exception that i can currently think of is when there is some
overwhelming public benefit involved.

my $.02