[sudo-discuss] Sudo Monthly Meeting-Flavored Party Tonight

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:33:05 PST 2016

Also,if anyone in Sudo wants to help write a Letter of Support for the
independent national Nation of Makers nonprofit organization, Please try to
get a letter in by tomorrow, for maximum visibility (that is, to be
included in the big announcement that will be coming out of the White House
November 15).

The attached pdfs have more info about Nation of Makers and what they'd
like to see in the letters of support. I'll drop by the meeting-flavored
party this evening in case there are any questions.

Patrik