[sudo-discuss] Fwd: salaams

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:19:00 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: emaundu <emaundu at kijanigrows.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 4:15 AM
Subject: Re: salaams
To: robb <sf99er at gmail.com>

hey robb.
hope well.
please could you reset the controller for me ....  i think when i left it
was not work ..
please could you reset the power switch (big white button on bottom)... if
it works it should show data when you select say a last 15min data setting
in the graphs below
the power switch maybe sticky/stiff due to the new cardboard i swapped just
before i left. remove it from the wall where i taped it if need be to
ensure the button depresses off then on.
http://api.kijanigrows.com/app#/trends/sudoroom
or by seeing it's uptime update in this listing
http://api.kijanigrows.com/v2/devices/list

thanks so very much in advance .. i planned on dropping by yesterday/today
but did not get a chance ...
soon,
-m.

On 06/16/2016 07:01 AM, robb wrote: