[sudo-discuss] kijanigrows microserver in sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Nov 30 23:48:07 PST 2016

can you tell me what pin the temperature sensor is supposed to connect?  It got
pulled out at some point and was sitting in some random analog pins.  the wires
are in the order RED, BLACK, YELLOW

wow we figured it out, it's very confusing though.  the ethernet port is
serving DHCP out, but it's using its internal wifi antenna to get on the
"sudoroom" wifi.

our subnet is 100.*.*.* but I saw the IP address in the json linked from your
URL below.

does it contain a program to upload to its internal arduino?  where's the
program that's in the arduino now?

thank you for this cool thing.  we want to get it working to log the
temperature in sudoroom, and maybe even to control a heater!

-jake