[sudo-discuss] Full Building Purchase Proposal & FAQ

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:33:06 PDT 2016

Dear comrades,

Given the complexity and importance of this decision, the Omni Fundraising
Working Group is excited to share this extended building purchase proposal,
including background info, an FAQ, and relevant documents:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12412blyXCVLkjJHrKXIipJTRaOzpNbQcB8SddSqnIsk/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add further questions and ideas via comments directly on the
doc, or as replies to this thread.

The next informational session on this proposal will be this Thursday from
6-7pm. Please email fundraising at omnicommons.org if you would like a
Fundraising WG rep to come to your collective's meeting. I intend to attend
CCL's general meeting this evening.

Cheers,
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé