[sudo-discuss] Full Building Purchase Proposal & FAQ

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:05:37 PDT 2016

I would still prefer to see a concrete plan for how we can unwind this
arrangement with Sudo over time. Because I do NOT think it's a good idea to
make this a permanent thing.

Not that I don't like and trust the folks in Sudo today. But I don't know
who will be in charge of Sudo five years from now. And I could easily
imagine people wanting to join Sudo because it's easier to drive through
some political agenda there rather than having to pass decision by the full
Omni delegates council.

I know we've discussed Omni buying Sudo's share, but that would still leave
Sudo with a million dollars in cash at the end. Can Omni buy Sudo's share
for a dollar? Can Sudo donate its shares back to Omni over time?

Patrik