[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Full Building Purchase Proposal & FAQ

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:05:53 PDT 2016

Exactly what I was thinking, Hol :D

Perchance can you make it to the sudo meeting tonight at 8 to scheme?

I'm also attending the SELC Legal Cafe at 5 today to bounce ideas off them,
if anyone has other questions/suggestions you'd like me to bring up please
share!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé