[sudo-discuss] Specs of e325 "rack" server machine

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Oct 28 18:23:27 PDT 2016

Yes you are very correct, we do save hard drives that are 120GB, sometimes
even less.  They are small and worth having around since they are often a
missing piece when building a computer.

As for the CPUs of your computer, i personally would not pull them but
rather send them on to recycling.

Don't forget to come to Hardware Hacking Tuesdays every week at 7PM!!

-jake