[sudo-discuss] Wiki registration broken?

Charley Sheets rcsheets at acm.org
Thu Sep 22 12:30:40 PDT 2016

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:39:42 -0700
Corey Johns <corey at x64.co> wrote:

> "Request an account" leads to a blank page

Confirmed. I've just opened an issue to track this. Since I don't think
we had anywhere to track this kind of problem, I've created a new
GitHub repo. Here's the issue I opened:

https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-infrastructure/issues/1

> If I log-in via Persona, it shows a form to create an account, but
> doesn't appear to do anything.

I don't have Persona, so can't immediately test this.

Could you please briefly describe steps to reproduce? I've never even
used Persona, so I'm not sure how you're getting to the form, etc.

Thanks for bringing these issues to light.
--
Charley Sheets