[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] GCEA proposal

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Mon Apr 24 11:37:15 PDT 2017

5 months late on rent and asking to be granted exclusive control of more
space?  Seems like success in meeting previously agreed obligations
should be the prerequisite for any  renegotiation of their lease.  I
appreciate the importance of GC's mission and if folks believe the theft
issue has been the principal limitation on their ability to meet agreed
commitments after they took all necessary measures to secure property
then it could make sense.

Also I was searching on the Omni wiki for a definition of conditions for
member collectives being deemed in bad standing but no dice.  Is it in
the minutes somewhere?