[sudo-discuss] Network Maintenance at Omni next Wednesday, December 13th 12~2pm

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:22:00 PST 2017

I should have planned more time for this. Internet is mostly back up,
peoples' laptops and phones work fine. I'm still having trouble
getting some static machines online, such as the door computer. Card
swipes will still work but we can't reach it until fixing this. TBA

Please send me your ssh keys to get access to the new router. I don't
want to be the only one maintaining this.