[sudo-discuss] [sudo-sys] Network Maintenance at Omni next Wednesday, December 13th 12~2pm

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:54:31 PST 2017

Hi Yar, A friendly FYi: the door’s data drop connects to the second floor
switch which it’s on to the Public LAN.  The second floor switch connects
to the HP Public LAN switch at the Server room rack. Thanks! Daniel

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017, Yardena Cohen <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:

> I should have planned more time for this. Internet is mostly back up,
> peoples' laptops and phones work fine. I'm still having trouble
> getting some static machines online, such as the door computer. Card
> swipes will still work but we can't reach it until fixing this. TBA
>
> Please send me your ssh keys to get access to the new router. I don't
> want to be the only one maintaining this.

Daniel Arauz

Signal Messenger: 415.336.9143 <https://www.signal.org/>

Please donate to help Escuela Chajsaquil Recover From Flood <3
https://www.youcaring.com/help-escuela-chajsaquil-recover-from-flood