[sudo-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Launching a crowdfunding campaign to renovate Omni's kitchen this Sunday - help spread the word!

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 23:11:46 PST 2017

Wonderful, I'm so happy this is happening! I pledged on the
spreadsheet to raise $1000 from my own friends & family, and hope
others can do the same.

I'm also confused by the numbers. Our plumber quoted 20k minimum for
the plumbing alone. Both the wiki and google doc say 75k, but your
email says 15k for phase I (including plumbing) + 20 + 20 = 55 total.