[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Launching a crowdfunding campaign to renovate Omni's kitchen this Sunday - help spread the word!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:48:47 PST 2017

If there's a breakdown for the plumber's quote, please do update the budget
spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gog9KDQb8youQp8LalMM11vquNyWAVN2v2z_LEeTVR8/edit#gid=0>!
we have differing figures because, for instance, i only just heard that
quote (and it was told to me by joe to be $10-20K) this past Wednesday.
we've needed followup on a number of missing figures for months now (eg the
windows, backwater prevention valve, permit fees), but ran out of time. :/

however, a number of things on the spreadsheet we can likely get donated or
a deal on, or already have in our supplies - eg food prep tables, the
walk-in, drywall - hence the figure-as-guesstimate...

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé