[sudo-discuss] Pineapple Fund

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:52:34 PST 2017

Hey sudoers ~

If anyone has the spoons, sudo room should apply for some funding from
http://pineapplefund.org/

I'm on vacation with family, already wrote one for Omni and People's Open
and trying to launch the kitchen campaign <https://omnicommons.org/kitchen>,
or I'd do it myself. It's really simple - just a one line description of
the project and a paragraph on how we'd spend the $$$.

Obviously, I think we should ask for ~$10-100K to build out a second level
to the space, upgrade our equipment and supplies, and maybe funds for hard
drives and screens and such so we can fix up broken laptops and distribute
them to our many neighbors in need.

There, I just basically wrote it for ya ;) just needs some polish! and I'm
sure any one of you inventive souls have great ideas on what we could do
with a lil BTC :)

Also, I think we should launch a crowdfunding campaign next year, perhaps
using BitGive's newly-released GiveTrack <https://www.givetrack.org/>
platform. Sudo's never run a fundraising campaign in all of our 6 years of
existence, and the time is ripe to finally do so and build upwards!

<3
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé