[sudo-discuss] Electric wheelchair parts available

Joe Carrow joe at totallyshould.com
Sun Feb 5 08:52:29 PST 2017

Greetings All,

I have a collection of motors, motor controllers, joysticks, wheels, and wheelchair frames available. I find that I'm unable to spend the time that I used to on projects, and these are taking up too much space. Please email me if you're interested in using some for a project, joe at totallyshould.com
It would be fabulous if some money can change hands, but if you have a cool project pending and a specific need for this stuff, that's also good enough for me.

Thank you!