[sudo-discuss] How do we help SudoRoom become more project-based?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Feb 8 15:38:40 PST 2017

Patrik,

Thanks for bringing up SudoMesh! Yeah, they were very project-oriented.

Maybe they are working outside of SudoRoom lately to clear themselves of
the history. There seemed to be some rough patches, hopefully they will
come back again!

I like how Counter Culture labs does things. Let's see how things go
tonight! Maybe the weekly meetings can be a weekly "Five Minutes of Fame"!

Best,

Romy

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com