[sudo-discuss] [omni-building] Paper towel dispensers?

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:04:06 PST 2017

Adding Commons.  I've also been thinking about this.  We do have towel
dispensers in the bathrooms, and stacks of paper towels in the cleaning
supplies closet (across from the Small Classroom), but I usually can't
figure out how to open the dispensers, so I've often seen paper towns
stacked somewhere in the bathroom.

I would be supportive of a solution that is more robust for both paper
towels and soap dispensers.