[sudo-discuss] [omni-commons] [omni-building] Paper towel dispensers?

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Mon Jan 9 12:33:17 PST 2017

The existing paper towel dispensers in the bathrooms can mostly be
opened by just pulling them open with a little bit of force. If that
doesn't work, you can use something like a regular key, butter knife, or
flathead screwdriver to turn the latch on the top.

The only bathroom that doesn't have a paper towel dispenser is the one
by CCL. I agree soap dispensers would be good.

Laura