[sudo-discuss] [omni-commons] [omni-building] Paper towel dispensers?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:01:41 PST 2017

The dispensers that work with a giant roll also need less frequent
refilling, because the paper is packed together much more than with the
fanfold paper towels.

The "touchless" dispensers are more hygienic. Plus I bet they cut down on
paper use as well, because you can't just rip out 4-5 towels at a time.

Patrik