[sudo-discuss] pick&place machine .csv file dissection

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jul 26 01:46:11 PDT 2017

OK i renamed the repository to pos2charmhigh to match the true name
so the new link is:

https://github.com/sudoroom/pos2charmhigh/

Miloh was doing some work on the machine earlier tonight, but he's into using
GEDA not KiCAD, but i'm sure his contributions will lift all boats.

you can push to:
git at github.com:sudoroom/pos2charmhigh.git

thank you
-jake