[sudo-discuss] pick&place machine .csv file dissection

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 02:51:46 PDT 2017

By the way - I may be able to get a bunch more surface mount components,
from the same lab from which I brought over several boxes full of spools
before. I assume we want those?

BioCurious had originally called dibs on two giant 6ft tall 4-sided
carousels of electronic parts that included a bunch of trays with SMD
parts. But now they're just taking up space in their new lab, and they want
to shrink down a bit. We may even be able to get an entire parts carousel.

Patrik