[sudo-discuss] surface mount electronics donation

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jul 26 03:03:08 PDT 2017

personally i think we should accept those parts, but we've been getting rid of
a lot of unnecessary stuff from sudoroom recently (well mostly not me doing it)
so anything that we get from them that doesn't belong in sudoroom will get
recycled if nobody else wants it.  I will say that the last stuff we got from
them seems to be pretty decently useful, most of it, so that's a good sign.

I don't think we want the carousels though, they seem like the kind of thing
you use in a factory where you have plenty of space and need random access
fast, whereas we are only going to survive in sudoroom if we can store stuff
densely and compensate by keeping good records of where stuff is parked.

-jake