[sudo-discuss] Event this Saturday: 4Love, Science and Liberation

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:43:32 PDT 2017

Hey Commoners,

I'll be helping out with this event Saturday morning 10am-1pm.  stop by the
ballroom if it sounds interesting to you.

How can science be used as a tool for liberation?

Scientists and community organizer, Kendra Krueger, guides us through a
process of reclaiming science as a tool for personal and social liberation.
We’ll take a look at decolonizing the language of our current scientific
paradigm and exploring the intersections of science, social justice, art
and intuitive technologies. Using movement, games and physics we’ll
reintegrate the analytical and intuitive mind and discover new methods to
liberate our mind, body and spirit through knowledge, knowing and finding
out.

Kendra A Krueger
*4Love, Science and Liberation*

www.4loveandscience.com