[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Omni at Temescal Street Fair this Sunday?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 23:39:12 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 8:40 PM, Ken Litchfield <litchfield.ken at gmail.com>
wrote:

> SUDO never said one way or the other but it seemed like they were probably
> not going to participate or......

One of the ideas suggested at one of the Sudo meetings last week was to
just have a table full of ewaste gear, screw drivers, pliers and hot glue,
for kids to take stuff apart and put it back together again. That always
used to be a very popular activity at Maker Faire. (They stopped doing that
a few years ago - possibly out of liability concerns: sharp edges, lead
solders, you name it...)

Patrik