[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Omni at Temescal Street Fair this Sunday?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:09:31 PDT 2017

Adding the mesh list, as this would be a great opportunity for neighborhood
outreach, and we could set up some of the hardware and promote our next
BYOI (build your own internet) workshop on July 1st.

Unfortunately, Marc and I can't help to coordinate as we're out of town
until the 27th, but I believe Grant said he'd be down, and maybe others
would be interested?

I like the 'take stuff apart' idea, Patrik :)

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé