[sudo-discuss] [Mesh] [omni-discuss] Omni at Temescal Street Fair this Sunday?

G Gallo ggallo102 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:58:53 PDT 2017

Hi Jenny and everybody,

Thanks for passing along this info. We are definitely interested in having
a peoplesopen.net table at the Temesecal Street Fair. After a brainstorming
meeting we have a few logistical questions:

**do we need to bring a table or are tables provided?
**when can we begin setup? 11am?
**what is the electricity/power situation?

I will send along meeting notes and other information regarding
preparations to the mesh list. I'm not sure if sudoroom proper has any
plans of having a table.

-grant