[sudo-discuss] [Mesh] [omni-discuss] Omni at Temescal Street Fair this Sunday?

Ken Litchfield litchfield.ken at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 22:19:51 PDT 2017

Heyall,

**Tables are from Omni whatever we have and best format that you need.

The arrangements that I made with the Business Improvement District and the
fair contractor is that we provide all our infrastructure and then they
don't have to provide and charge us which is why we can do this for free
instead of booth fees.

**Some Omnifolks are going to be setting up as early as 9am. As long as you
are setup and ready by noon start time that should be fine. Takedown starts
at 6 closing and likely happen pretty quickly. Not sure what time they
officially open the street to traffic but I would imagine around an hour
after closing if last year's fair is any indication.

**Looks like we can have an outlet from one of the businesses for free and
put a power strip on it for all Omnier's needs. Which should be rather
minor except when CCL is doing a casting demo and has to heat a low temp
metal. Other draws would be turned off temporarily during the periodic
casting demos. As a backup plan CCL may be doing the heating at Omni and
bring the molten metal over that way. Omni/CCL/BAAM/SUDO provides their own
extension cords and other infrastructure.

You can represent your group to the public however you like whether it is a
project of SUDO per se or distinguished independently, but it is all under
the umbrella of Omni as far as the BID and Fair contractor are concerned.

Thanks Ken