[sudo-discuss] This Former Accountant Wants You to Stop Buying Things and Start Borrowing Them — Make Change

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 16:04:13 PDT 2017

This is actually really cool.  It’s something that sudo already does
implicitly to some extent but we don’t really talk about for the purposes
of fundraising.  We should.

Actually, there are a lot of things like that, which sudo/we do but don’t
market.  Another example is this: https://repaircafe.org/en/

Another example is also in waste recycling.

We’re both refreshingly and painfully low key in this way.  Would be good
for us to itemize the ways we can boast about how restore the commons for
our members with examples like this and many others.

-Cere