[sudo-discuss] This Former Accountant Wants You to Stop Buying Things and Start Borrowing Them — Make Change

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Jun 18 16:14:01 PDT 2017

We had an inventory going on for a while that Marc brought over from his hackerspace in Denmark

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Inventory

I'm pretty sure that this system could be used to create a lending library. Matt was pretty fanatical about organizing and cleaning but most of us dropped off

I think if I could help it would be to help build a library of useful stuff and reduce e waste. A camping library would be cool: I have an extra sleeping bag. But it would be way more appealing for potential lenders if it was in an attractive box like at a store, decorated with art!

Maybe my next sudoroom project along with animations !

Sent from my iPhone